Dyson College of Arts and Science Faculty-Led Programs
Faculty-led courses offer a study abroad experience organized and led by Pace University faculty. Students pay Pace tuition in addition to the program fee and other expenses, dependent on the program.
Pace tuition and fees, including a $100 Study Abroad Fee are billed to the student account at the time of course registration.
Program fees (Room and/or board, local transportation) are paid directly to the Education Abroad Office. Out-of-pocket expenses (airfare, meals not included in program fees, etc.) are the responsibility of the student.
Fall Semester with Summer Study Abroad 2018
- London: History Honors HIS201 The Building of England
- Costa Rica: Biology BIO301 Tropical Ecosystem Assessment
Fall Semester with January Study Abroad 2018-2019
- Costa Rica: English ENG223F Writing About Culture
- Costa Rica: Spanish SPA 101/102 and SPA280/283
Spring Semester/January Study Abroad 2018
Spring Semester/Spring Break Study Abroad 2018
The following courses meet during the spring semester at Pace with study abroad during spring break.
Spring Semester/Summer Study Abroad 2018
The following courses meet during the spring semester at Pace with study abroad during the summer.
- Alicante- SPA101/102 & SPA280/283 Spanish Language and Cultural Immersion
- China: ECO376 From Wall Street to the Great Wall
- Crete: ENV285 or ENS798 Food Revolutions: The Politics
- Greece: Literature LIT 211Y The Modern Odyssey
- Oxford: Public Administration PAA 644, Seminar in Government Management: Local Government in the U.K.
- Rome: INT197G & RES101 Rome: The Eternal City
Previous Dyson College of Arts and Science Faculty-Led Programs:
- Costa Rica: Spanish SPA 101 & 102, Fall 2015, 2016
- India: Psychology PSY 296K or 651O Understanding a Globalized World; or NUR 299 Cross Cultural Study: Health Care Delivery Systems, January 2014, 2017
- Paris: Psychology PSY 296 or 651 Understanding a Globalized World, Fall 2015
- Cuba: Media & Communications MCA 254 or 655 Producing the Documentary: Sustainability in Cuba, Spring 2016
- Costa Rica: Biology and Art BIO301 & ART271 Collaboration & Consilience, Fall 2017