Lubin School of Business Faculty Led Courses
Faculty-led courses offer a study abroad experience organized and led by Pace University faculty. Students pay Pace tuition in addition to the program fee and other expenses, dependent on the program.
Pace tuition and fees, including a $100 Study Abroad Fee are billed to the student account at the time of course registration.
Program fees (Room and/or board, local transportation) are paid directly to the Education Abroad Office. Out-of-pocket expenses (airfare, meals not included in program fees, etc.) are the responsibility of the student.
Fall Semester with January Study Abroad 2018-2019
- London & Brussels: Marketing MAR356 International Marketing Field Study
- Argentina & Chile: Finance FIN360/680V International Finance Field Study
- India: Marketing MAR 356E/680V International Marketing Field Study
Spring Semester/Spring Break Study Abroad 2018
- Brazil: Management MGT345 Lubin Field Study
- China: Management MGT 347B or MGT 630 or INB 670A Lubin Field Study
Spring Semester/Summer Study Abroad 2018
The following courses meet during the spring semester at Pace with study abroad during the summer.
- Copenhagen & Stockholm: Marketing MAR356 or MAR680H Lubin Field Study
- Poland/Czech Republic: Finance FIN360/680V Lubing Field Study
Previous Lubin School of Business Faculty-Led Programs:
- Brazil: Management MGT 347 Lubin Field Study
- Brussels & London: Marketing MAR 356 Lubin Field Study, Fall 2015, 2016
- India: Finance FIN 360 or 680V Lubin Field Study, Fall 2015
- India: Marketing MAR 356E or 680V Lubin Field Study, Fall 2016
- Japan: Marketing MAR 356R or 680R Lubin Field Study, Fall 2015