Lubin School of Business Faculty Led Courses
Faculty-led courses offer a study abroad experience organized and led by Pace University faculty. Students pay Pace tuition in addition to the program fee and other expenses, dependent on the program.
Pace tuition and fees, including a $100 Study Abroad Fee are billed to the student account at the time of course registration.
Program fees (Room and/or board, local transportation) are paid directly to the Education Abroad Office. Out-of-pocket expenses (airfare, meals not included in program fees, etc.) are the responsibility of the student.
Fall/August Study Abroad 2017
Fall/January Study Abroad 2017-2018
- London & Brussels: Marketing MAR356 International Marketing Field Study
- India: Finance FIN360/680V Finance Field Study
January Study Abroad 2018
Spring Semester/January Study Abroad 2017
Spring Semester/Spring Break Study Abroad 2017
Spring Break Study Abroad 2017
The following courses meet during the spring break with study abroad during spring break.
Spring Semester/Summer Study Abroad 2017
The following courses meet during the spring semester at Pace with study abroad during the summer.
- Copenhagen & Stockholm: Marketing MAR356 or MAR680H Lubin Field Study
- China: Management MGT 347B or MGT 630 or INB 670A Lubin Field Study
- Brazil: Finance FIN360 and FIN680V Field Study
Previous Lubin School of Business Faculty-Led Programs:
- India: Finance FIN 360 or 680V Lubin Field Study, Fall 2015
- Japan: Marketing MAR 356R or 680R Lubin Field Study, Fall 2015
- Brussels & London: Marketing MAR 356 Lubin Field Study, Fall 2015, 2016
- Brazil: Management MGT 347 Lubin Field Study
- India: Marketing MAR 356E or 680V Lubin Field Study, Fall 2016