Faculty-Led Study Abroad
Pace Faculty-Led Programs
Faculty-led courses offer a study abroad experience organized and led by Pace University faculty. Students pay Pace tuition in addition to the program fee and other expenses, dependent on the program.
Pace tuition and fees, including a $100 Study Abroad Fee are billed to the student account at the time of course registration.
Program fees (Room and/or board, local transportation) are paid directly to the Education Abroad Office. Out-of-pocket expenses (airfare, meals not included in program fees, etc.) are the responsibility of the student.
Spring Semester/Spring Break Study Abroad 2017
The following courses meet during the spring semester at Pace with study abroad during spring break.
- China: Management MGT 347B or MGT630 or INB670A Lubin Field Study
- Florida: Media and Communications MCA 254 or 655 Producing the Documentary
- Law School: Brazil
Spring Break Study Abroad 2017
The following courses meet during the spring break with study abroad during spring break.
Spring Semester/Summer Study Abroad 2017
The following courses meet during the spring semester at Pace with study abroad during the summer.
- Crete: ENV285 or ENS798 Food Revolutions: The Politics
- Greece: Literature LIT 211Y The Modern Odyssey
- Copenhagen & Stockholm: Marketing MAR356 or MAR680H Lubin Field Study
- Rome: INT197G & RES101 Rome: The Eternal City
- Berlin: Management MGT 345, or International Business INB 670E, European Business Mangement
- India: Psychology PSY 296 or 651O, Understanding a Globalized World: Intergrating Mind, Body, Spirit, & the Soul
- Oxford: Public Administration PAA 644, Seminar in Government Management: Local Government in the U.K.
- College of Health Professions, Child Family Health International
Fall/August Study Abroad 2017
- London: History Honors HIS201 The Building of England
- Costa Rica: Biology BIO301 Tropical Ecosystem Assessment
Fall/January Study Abroad 2017-2018
January Study Abroad 2018
- India: International Clinical Rotation: NURS 476 Community & Environmental Health Nursing or NURS 350 Child Health Nursing
- India: Psychology PSY296 or 651O, Understanding a Globalized World (Hyderabad)
The following courses meets during the winter semester at Pace with study abroad during the winter intersession.
Spring Semester/January Study Abroad 2017
The following courses meet during the spring semester at Pace with study abroad during the winter intersession.
Previous Faculty-Led Programs:
- India: Finance FIN 360 or 680V Lubin Field Study, Fall 2015
- Japan: Marketing MAR 356R or 680R Lubin Field Study, Fall 2015
- Brussels & London: Marketing MAR 356 Lubin Field Study, Fall 2015, 2016
- Costa Rica: Spanish SPA 101 & 102, Fall 2015, 2016
- Belize: Nursing Elective Service Learning, Fall 2015, 2016
- India: Psychology PSY 296K or 651O Understanding a Globalized World; or NUR 299 Cross Cultural Study: Health Care Delivery Systems, January 2014, 2017
- Paris: Psychology PSY 296 or 651 Understanding a Globalized World, Fall 2015
- Brazil: Management MGT 347 Lubin Field Study
- Costa Rica: Nursing NUR 395, or Communications, Science, & Disorders (CDS) & Health Science (HS), Spring 2016
- Cuba: Media & Communications MCA 254 or 655 Producing the Documentary: Sustainability in Cuba, Spring 2016t
- Costa Rica: Biology and Art BIO301 & ART271 Collaboration & Consilience, Fall 2017
- India: Marketing MAR 356E or 680V Lubin Field Study, Fall 2016
- India: Nursing w/Clinical NUR350 Child Health Nursing or NUR 476 Community & Enviromental Health Nursing, January 2017
- Italy: Education EDU 200Q or 696Q Following the Footsteps of Early European Educational Thinkers, Spring 2017