Pace Faculty-Led Programs
Faculty-led courses offer a study abroad experience organized and led by Pace University faculty. Students pay Pace tuition in addition to the program fee and other expenses, dependent on the program.
Pace tuition and fees, including a $100 Study Abroad Fee are billed to the student account at the time of course registration.
Program fees (Room and/or board, local transportation) are paid directly to the Education Abroad Office. Out-of-pocket expenses (airfare, meals not included in program fees, etc.) are the responsibility of the student.
Spring Semester/Spring Break study abroad
The following courses meet during the spring semester at Pace with study abroad during spring break.
- Brazil: Management MGT 347 Lubin Field Study
- Costa Rica: Nursing NUR 395, or Communications, Science, & Disorders (CDS) & Health Science (HS)
- Cuba: Media & Communications MCA 254 or 655 Producing the Documentary: Sustainability in Cuba
Spring Semester/Summer study abroad
The following courses meet during the spring semester at Pace with study abroad during the summer.
- China: Economics ECO 376 From Wall Street to the Great Wall
- Greece: Literature LIT 211Y The Modern Odyssey
- Copenhagen & Stockholm: Marketing MAR356 or MAR680H Lubin Field Study
- Italy: INT 197 & RES 101 The Eternal City
- Italy: Criminal Justice CRJ 240, Comparative Criminal Justice in Italy
- Belize: Education ED 632, Language, Meaning, and Development of Global Perspectives
- Berlin: Management MGT 345, or International Business INB 670E, European Business Mangement
- Guatemala: History HIS 299, History and Culture of Guatemala
- India: Psychology PSY 296 or 651O, Understanding a Globalized World
- Oxford: Public Administration PAA 644, Seminar in Government Management: Local Government in the U.K.
- Netherlands: Nursing Elective Utrecht Summer School
- College of Health Professions, Child Family Health International
- Costa Rica: Biology BIO 301 Tropical Ecosystem Assessment
Pace Global Partners
Many Pace Global Partners provide a variety of short-term opportunities in January and summer. Please visit the links below to explore these opportunities.
A $100 Study Abroad Fee is billed to the Pace student account. Program fees (tuition and fees, room and/or board) are the responsibility of the student and are paid directly to the host institution.
Out-of-pocket expenses (airfare, meals, local transportation, etc.) are the responsibility of the student.
Federal financial aid applies to summer programs, provided the student is enrolled full-time for summer (minimum of 6 CR HRS). A separate Summer Loan application is required. Pace institutional aid (scholarships/grants) and Pace tuition remission do not apply.
- American College of Norway
- American College of Thessaloniki
- BI Norway Business School
- Costa Rica, USAC
- Florence University of the Arts
- Instituto Lorenzo de' Medici - Florence
- Instituto Lorenzo de' Medici - Tuscania
- John Cabot University
- Kingston University
- Regents University
- Sophia University
- University of Adelaide
- University of College Cork
- University of Limerick
- University of Mannheim
- University of Stirling
Previous Faculty-Led Programs:
- India: Finance FIN 360 or 680V Lubin Field Study, Fall 2015
- Japan: Marketing MAR 356R or 680R Lubin Field Study, Fall 2015
- Brussels & London: Marketing MAR 356 Lubin Field Study, Fall 2015
- Costa Rica: Spanish SPA 101 & 102, Fall 2015
- Belize: Nursing Elective Service Learning, Fall 2015
- India: Psychology PSY 296K or 651O Understanding a Globalized World; or NUR 299 Cross Cultural Study: Health Care Delivery Systems, Fall 2014
- Paris: Psychology PSY 296 or 651 Understanding a Globalized World, Fall 2015