Summer & January
“One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.”
Pace Global Partners
Many Pace Global Partners provide a variety of short-term opportunities in January and summer. Please visit the links below to explore these opportunities.
A $100 Study Abroad Fee is billed to the Pace student account. Program fees (tuition and fees, room and/or board) are the responsibility of the student and are paid directly to the Pace Education Abroad portal after student registers.
Out-of-pocket expenses (airfare, meals, local transportation, etc.) are the responsibility of the student.
Federal financial aid applies to summer programs, provided the student is enrolled full-time for summer (minimum of 6 CR HRS). A separate Summer Loan application is required. Pace institutional aid (scholarships/grants) and Pace tuition remission do not apply.
- American University of Paris in Paris
- IESEG: School of Management Paris in Paris
- MICEFA: Uni. of Paris (I, III, IV, VII) *Language Prereq: Two 300 Level French classes
- Business Law at John Cabot University, Faculty-Led with Dr. Jessica Magaldi in Rome
- Florence University of the Arts in Florence
- John Cabot University in Rome
- Lorenzo de’ Medici in Florence
- Lorenzo de’ Medici in Tuscania
- CEA Liberal Arts & Business in Barcelona
USAC Spanish Language, European and Women's/Gender Studies in Alicante
- Universidad Ponticifica de Comillas in Madrid
United Kingdom (London, Oxford, Wales, Norwich, Northern Ireland, and Scotland)
- Kingston University in London
- Regent’s University in London
- Richmond, The American Int'l University in London
- University of Westminster, in London
- Oxford: PAA644 Seminar in Government Management: Local Government in the U.K., Faculty-Led with Dr. Knepper in Oxford
- Bangor University in Wales
- University of East Anglia in Norwich
- Queens University Belfast in Northern Ireland
- University of Stirling in Scotland
Pace has also partnered with several study abroad providers. You can explore study abroad options through these programs by clicking the link below. If you have any questions, let us know!