The Summer Scholars Institute offers small scholarships of up to $300 to exceptional candidates who require financial assistance to attend. Scholarships are awarded to students based on the strength of their scholarship essay.
- A 500-word typed essay explaining why you believe you should receive the Summer Scholars Institute Scholarship.
- Must be submitted along with the application.
- Students sponsored by an organization do not qualify for scholarships.
- Students who receive the guidance counselor discounted rate do not qualify for scholarships.
- Applicants are not guaranteed scholarship awards.
Please make sure to follow the directions regarding application submission for the Summer Scholars Program, including the supporting documents section of the application. Applications that are received with all the necessary information will be processed immediately.