Create your own promotional materials quickly and easily with the use of Pace University templates from Microsoft Publisher and PowerPoint.
- Select a template that best suits your needs. Note: This is a library of permanent templates. In order not to have any of them changed or eliminated, please copy the template of choice by downloading it to your own PC using “SAVE AS,” and renaming it. You can access one of many designs by clicking on the links below.
- Swap out the template-provided words by typing or importing your own copy. The template provides a predetermined type style and word count. It is best to follow these as closely as possible. For instance: the headline might be in Arial bold, 48 point, all caps, or the subhead, Arial 24, medium upper and lower case, italic.
- Additionally, if the body copy allows for 50 words, try to keep your message within this count. There is room for flexibility: You are free to change type color, backgrounds, photos, and, if necessary, font weights for more impact.
- Adherence to certain University guidelines is important, especially regarding the proper use of the Pace University logo on all materials. Get more information about the Pace University Brand Guidelines (PDF).
- University Relations is available to help you with troubleshooting. Please speak with your account manager if you have any questions.
Choose from one of the templates below:
- Postcards (5'' x 7"), (6" x 9") | Download templates (zip)
- Invitations (5''x 7'') | Download templates (zip)
- Posters (11" x 17") | Download templates (zip)
- Event programs (4" x 5") | Download templates (zip)
- Bookmarks (different sizes) | Download templates (zip)
- Thank You cards (5.5" x 8.5") | Download templates (zip)
- Name tags (4" x 3") | Download templates (zip)
- Contest poster (11" x 17") and flier (8.5” x 11”) | Download templates (zip)
- Place cards (6" x 5") | Download templates (zip)
- Fliers (8.5" x 11") | Download templates (zip)
- PowerPoint Presentations | After opening, click Enable Editing, View Slide Master to see all the slide options, and save and rename the file.
Standard template (4:3) | Download template
Widescreen template (16:9) | Download template
If you have moderate, or no experience, with Microsoft Publisher you can watch a series of free lessons on YouTube.