Research to Practice
All Pace University faculty members pursuing related research are eligible for our Funded Faculty Fellowships.
Recent Publications and Works Underway
- Tekula, Rebecca. "Governance and Performance in Nonprofits" Working Paper, 2011.
- Tekula, Rebecca. "Social Enterprise: Innovation or Mission Distraction?” Working Paper, 2010.
- Rahman, Noushi and Rebecca Tekula. "Back to Square One: An Examination of Social Entrepreneurship Centers and Programs." Working Paper, 2010
- Rahman, Noushi. "Opening the Black-Box: Toward a Classification of Social Entrepreneurship." Working Paper, 2009.
- Trexler, Jeffrey. "Social Entrepreneurship as an Algorithm: Is Social Enterprise Sustainable.” Emergence: Complexity & Organization. Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 65-85, 2008
Helene & Grant Wilson Center for Social Entrepreneurship
163 William St, 21st Floor
|About Us | Contact Us||Facebook Twitter|