Start Your Graduate Experience with Pace University.
Are you interested in pursuing an advanced degree with Pace?
Pace offers the following advantages:
- Results — Pace University is ranked the #1 private college in the nation for the upward economic mobility of students by The Chronicle of Higher Education, and among the top 10% of private US colleges that provide the best return on tuition investment by PayScale.com.
- Flexible and Affordable — 65+ master’s, doctoral, and combined graduate programs in both New York City and Westchester on a full-time or part-time basis as well as online. In 2017–2018, Pace issued more than $6.7 million in merit scholarships for graduate students; in addition, graduate assistantships are available to subsidize tuition.
- Connected — A robust network of more than 58,000 graduate-level alumni who are currently active in their fields.
- Global Perspective for a Global Marketplace — Our strong international community will add to your experience as a student and as a professional. Pace is home to 2,300 international students from more than 128+ countries. 91% of our 2017 international graduates were employed full-time with one year of graduation or continued their education.
- Career Services Support — Pace has one of the largest university career development and internship placement program in the New York metropolitan area. 7,000+ internships, co-ops, practicums, field experiences, and clinicals are completed by Pace students every year.