Assisting College of New Rochelle Students
The Pace University Community is saddened to hear about the closing of our neighbor, the College of New Rochelle (CNR), an institution with more than a century of rich history. Pace would like to help CNR graduate students finish their degrees, and will work with them to provide a seamless path to continue their studies.
Pace University is committed to the assistance and support of CNR students studying nursing, public administration, and education. To schedule an appointment and to discuss the transfer options and process, please contact Justin McManus (914) 773-3649 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pace University has similar programs that are offered at the College of New Rochelle:
- Childhood and Childhood Special Education, MST
- Childhood Education, MST
- Early Childhood Development, Learning, and Intervention, MST
- Educational Leadership-School District Business Leader, MSED
- Family Nurse Practitioner, MS and CAGS
- Media and Communication Arts, MA
- Mental Health Counseling, MS
- Public Administration, MPA
- School Psychology, MSED
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), MS