main navigation
my pace
Graduate Admission


Why didn’t I get my courses waived?
There are many reasons why credits were not waived, such as grades not being a “B” or above, or a course description that is not applicable to an applicant’s program of study. You are welcome to bring a course descriptions or syllabus to the Office of Graduate Admission to be reviewed for a course waiver.

Who do I speak with to change my major?
If you have not registered for classes, please contact the Office of Graduate Admission at the appropriate campus (contact information is at the bottom of this page). However, if you have already registered for classes, you will need to speak with the Academic Adviser for your school. To find your Academic Advisor’s name and contact information, select the school that you will be attending.


Why didn’t I receive a merit scholarship?
Merit scholarships are given out based on many factors. Students who did not receive a scholarship usually do not qualify based on test scores or G.P.A.

What types of financial aid does Pace offer?
Pace offers several merit scholarships, which are awarded base upon a prospective student’s application for admission. Additionally, students can apply for a Graduate Assistantship, in which they will work for Pace and receive a discount on their tuition. Graduate Assistantships are available in each college or school, but only MPA, PSyD, and Publishing students are eligible for Dyson Graduate Assistantships. Students may also apply for Federal and State financial assistance by completing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Private loans are also an option. To learn more about Pace’s graduate school financing options, please visit our Graduate Financial Aid webpage.

When will I find out about my financial aid package?
Upon admission, look for your Award notice four to six weeks after filing the FAFSA. You must accept or decline offered aid, sign the form, and return the Award Notice to Pace University’s Office of Financial Aid as soon as possible. Approximately four to six weeks after filing your FAFSA, the Federal Student Aid Office will send you a Student Aid Report (SAR). It is essential that you read the comments, check the data, and follow all instructions. A promissory note will be mailed for your signature once the Pace Office of Financial Aid has received your signed Award Noticed, if you are eligible to receive a Federal Direct Loan. You can contact Pace’s Financial Aid office at 877-672-1830.


Does Pace offer student housing for graduate students? Where is it located?
Please note that Pace does not guarantee graduate housing. Visit the Office of Housing and Residential Life website for more information or contact them at (NYC campus) or (Westchester campus) for any additional questions. Please note that students must first submit a $200 tuition deposit as well as a $500 housing deposit before housing can accept your application. The housing deposit will be refundable if our housing office cannot place you in a residence hall, but will not be refunded if you choose not to accept the housing that is offered.

  • New York City graduate students are housed in: 55 John St. and 33 Beekman
  • Westchester (Pleasantville) graduate students are housed in Dannat Hall on the Law School campus in White Plains.

More information about student housing can be found on the Office of Housing and Residential Life website.

When/How will I be notified about on-campus housing availability?
Spring placements are made in late December and early January, after the residence halls close for the fall term. If you do not hear about housing, contact the Office of Housing and Residential Life at the appropriate campus.

New York City- Housing and Residential Life
(212) 346-1295

Pleasantville-Housing and Residential Life
(914) 923-2791


Where can I find information about health insurance?
Information about Pace University’s student health insurance and the waiver process is available at the University Health Care web page.

Where can I find the Immunization Form?
You can access the Immunization Form from the bottom of the OSA Immunization web page.

Where do I submit the Immunization Form?
All graduate students must submit the Immunization Form to the following address:

Pace University
OSA- Immunization Compliance
One Place Plaza, W100G
New York, NY 10038


When should I arrive to the U.S. ?
All international students should plan to attend any International Orientation or Mandatory Information Sessions. Information on these events can be viewed by selecting International Students from the navigation menu on the left. Typically, International Orientation is held at least a week prior to the start of classes.

Which airport should I fly in to?
LaGuardia (LGA), John F. Kennedy (JFK), and Newark (EWR) airports are close to the New York City Campus. Westchester students should fly to LGA, JFK, or the Westchester County Airport.

How do I get to campus from the airport?
View directions to campus.

I haven’t received my I-20 form yet. Who should I contact?
Please contact the Office of Graduate Admission at the appropriate campus to find out why you have not received the I-20 Form. Phone numbers for each campus are listed on this page in the lower right corner. If you have not submitted the Bank Statement or Financial Affidavit, please note that Pace does not accept financial affidavits that are not the official Pace form for the correct term you are studying. Please click (here) for a list of acceptable financial affidavits.


Will there be a new student orientation?
New students will have individual orientations for their specific program. However, international students will have one main international student orientation. For further information on these events, you should select either international student or the college to which you have been admitted from the list on the left side of this page.

When do classes begin?
You can find out when classes start by viewing the Academic Calendar.

Where can I find class schedules?
You can see what courses are offered each semester by using our Online Class Schedule system.

How and when do I register for classes?
You are able to view your registration dates and times under the “Registration Status” section of MyPace Portal. This information will be available approximately a week prior to the opening of semester registration. You can also register for your courses through MyPace Portal. Please note that International students who are required to take the Placement Exam or who are in the Pre-Masters program will not be able to register until they have arrived and taken the exam. Also, certain programs do not require students to register as registration will be taken care of at the time of Orientation. Please contact your academic advisors to see if should register.


How do I pay my tuition bill?
Semester charges and payments/financial aid are available online, through MyPace Portal. Once you have logged-in to the Portal, choose Registration, Grades, and Tuition Schedule from the Students tab. Then select Account Summary By Term.

How do I get a student ID card?
Once you have received your Pace ID number, you need to go to the Pace University ID Card Services Office to obtain your card. Locations, hours, and contact information are available at the Pace OneCard website.


Students are required to pay a $200 non-refundable deposit that will be applied toward your tuition in order to secure a spot in your class. Deposit deadlines will be listed in your admission letter.


For additional questions regarding your acceptance please contact your admission counselor based on the information listed below. When emailing it is helpful to have your University ID number in the subject line. You can find your University ID number in your acceptance letter. It will begin with U00_____.

Please contact the counselor that covers the first letter of your last name:

A - E: Stephanie Jasmin
F - L: Leslie Amodio
M - P: Zach Karp
Q - S: Jaime Saure
T - Z: Christian Reyes

MFA Students:
Publishing Students: Amanda Donlon