Top 5 Reasons Pace University Is Your Summer Destination
Looking to get more out of your summer? Pace Summer Sessions were created with your schedule in mind, so you can keep working toward your degree without sacrificing your vacation.
1. Location, location, location. When New York City is your classroom, inspiration is around every corner. With campuses in downtown NYC and in nearby Pleasantville, NY, you’ll never be far from world-class entertainment and culture.
2. Varying class lengths. Pace offers 2, 4, and 6-week classes, giving you the flexibility to take classes around your schedule. No matter what you choose, you’ll enhance and accelerate your academic experience.
3. Multiple session start dates. Already committed to a summer shore house? With Pace’s multiple session start dates, you don’t have to choose between a summer vacation and an education. Pick the start date that works best for your busy summer.
Early Summer I: Monday, May 14, 2018 – Thursday, May 31, 2018 (3-week intensive)
Summer I: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 – Saturday, July 7, 2018 (6 weeks)
Summer II: Monday, July 9, 2018 – Saturday, August 18, 2018 (6 weeks)
Late Summer II: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 – Friday, August 31, 2018 (4-week intensive)
4. Course variety. We offer over 600 for-credit courses in a variety of subjects including biology, business, chemistry, communications, math, psychology, computer science, and much more. Whatever your interest, Pace has a class to meet your needs.
5. Online learning. Pace brings the opportunity directly to you by offering online-only classes. A great option for anyone who is strapped for time, but still wants the experience of a traditional classroom. Pace has ranked among the best online Bachelor’s programs by U.S. News & World Report.