main navigation
my pace
Summer Sessions

Getting an ID Card

All registered students taking an online course do not need an ID Card. All refunds will automatically be posted to your OneCard account, unless you select otherwise, through the MyPace Portal. 

You will need your student ID number. Your student ID number was emailed to you. It is a nine-digit number beginning with a 'U'.

Obtaining a Transcript

Once you have completed your summer course(s), you can obtain an official transcript (PDF). You can fax or mail the request to the Office of Student Assistance - the address and fax number are located at the bottom of the form. Please allow 2-3 business days for transcript processing.


For student account and registration questions, please call the Office of Student Assistance (OSA) at (877) 672-1830, or email and track the response through the University Help Desk system