Current Pace students - undergraduate, graduate and Adult and Continuing Education - are able to take summer courses. They should register the same way they do for fall and spring courses or contact an advisor at email@example.com.
- Early Summer I: Monday, May 20, 2019 – Friday, May 31, 2019 (2-week intensive)
- Summer I: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 – Saturday, July 13, 2019 (6 weeks)
- Summer II: Monday, July 15, 2019 – Saturday, August 24, 2019 (6 weeks)
- Late Summer II: Thursday, August 1, 2019 – Saturday, August 31, 2019 (4-week intensive)
- Payment for Early Summer Session I is due on Wednesday, May 1st.
- Payment for Summer Session I is due on Wednesday, May 1st.
- Payment for Summer Session II is due on Monday, July 1st.
- Payment for Late Summer Session II is due on Monday, July 1st.
Yes, please visit the Summer financial aid page for more information.
Yes, tuition payment plans are available. Please visit the Summer Tuition page for details.
Pace students are permitted to live in university housing if they are enrolled in a Summer course. You are eligible to live in housing only during the session(s) for which you are enrolled. Visit the Summer Housing web page for more information.
Please note: Students are responsible for billing charges whether or not a University bill is received. Therefore, students are strongly encouraged to access their bill online via the MyPace Portal.
Once you have a username and password, sign into the MyPace Portal. Make a note of your ID and password and keep it in a secure place for future reference. If you are unable to log into the system or for general inquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact ITS at (914) 773-3333.
You can print and view your class schedule by logging on to the MyPace Portal. Get help viewing your schedule.