Summer 2019 undergraduate tuition rate: $995 per credit.
Our graduate tuition rates vary per college. View the full list of our graduate tuition rates.
Summer Tuition Payment Deadlines
- Payment for Early Summer Session I is due on Wednesday, May 1st.
- Payment for Summer Session I is due on Wednesday, May 1st.
- Payment for Summer Session II is due on Monday, July 1st.
- Payment for Late Summer Session II is due on Monday, July 1st.
Tuition Payment Plans
These plans enable students or their families to pay monthly installments on their account toward tuition, fees, and housing. Many students and families find monthly installments more manageable than a single lump payment each semester. These interest-free payment plans are not loans; therefore, there are no credit checks.
Payment plans currently available include:
- Summer I 2019 8-Pay: Payments begin Friday, April 26, 2019 and consist of 8 weekly installments
- Summer I 2019 6-Pay: Payments begin Friday, May 10, 2019 and consist of 6 weekly installments
- Summer II 2019 6-Pay: Payments begin Friday, June 22, 2019 and consist of 6 weekly installments
All students are eligible to take advantage of these payment plans. Please note there is a $70 non-refundable enrollment fee each term, and students must re-enroll in a plan each semester. The link to the Payment Plans will detail payment due dates, type of payments accepted (credit cards, web checks, ACH payments) as well as fees associated with late payments.
Six-Week Term (Most Summer Session I and II courses)
- Prior to and during 1st week or six-week term: 100% refund
- During 2nd week of term: 25% refund
- After 2nd week of term: 0% refund
- Prior to 1st day of four-week term: 100% refund
- During 1st week of the term: 50% refund
- After 1st week of the term: 0% refund
- Prior to 1st day of two-week term: 100% refund
- 1st day of the term: 50% refund
- 2nd day of the term and thereafter: 0% refund
After the first class meeting, students must get permission from the professor to add a class.
By submitting the online application and registration add/drop form (PDF), you are authorizing Pace University to register you for the classes selected. To cancel your registration, you must officially drop the course(s) prior to the first class meeting.
Students have until June 3rd, for Summer I, and until July 21st, for Summer II, to drop a course. Starting June 4th, for Summer I, and July 22nd, for Summer II, students will receive an academic grade of "W" for classes they withdraw from. It is the student's responsibility to withdraw from courses for which they have registered. Failure to officially withdraw will result in tuition liability.
Students may withdraw online through the MyPace Portal or by filing with the Office of Student Assistance. Nonattendance of classes, informing the instructor of withdrawal, or stopping payment on a check does not constitute official withdrawal, and does not relieve the student of his or her financial obligation, or entitle the student to a refund. A student who registers for a class and does not attend class remains fully responsible for financial obligations. For a complete list of Billing and Registration Policies, please visit the Office of Student Assistance website.