main navigation
my pace
Summer Sessions

Who can attend summer sessions?

  • Students who have graduated from high school or have obtained a GED and are not attending college can take summer courses.
  • Students must be a senior in high school (at a minimum) or work with the admission office to receive faculty permission before enrollment in summer course(s).
  • Students enrolled at a college other than Pace University may enroll as a visiting student.
  • Transfer students planning to enroll at Pace for the Fall 2020 semester may take courses over the summer session and should speak directly to their admission counselor for details.

How many classes can I take?
A maximum of two courses, not to exceed eight credits, is recommended in each Summer Session.

How do I register?
You will enter your course requests at the end of the online application for Visiting Students. When your application is processed, a member of Pace's staff will register you for the requested courses and confirm your enrollment via email. If both your first and second course choices are closed at the time of registration, you will be contacted. If you are unable to find another course, you will not be charged tuition; however the application fee is non-refundable.

Please note: By completing the application, you authorize Pace University to register you for the courses selected. You are also guaranteeing that you have met all prerequisites listed in the course description.

If I have registered and cannot attend, do I have to drop the class?
Yes, you must submit a request in writing by sending an email to

When are the sessions?

  • Early Summer I: Monday, May 18, 2020 – Saturday, May 30, 2020 (2-week intensive)
  • Summer I: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 – Saturday, July 11, 2020 (6 weeks)
  • Summer II: Monday, July 13, 2020 – Saturday, August 22, 2020 (6 weeks)
  • Late Summer II: Satursday, August 1, 2020 – Saturday, August 29, 2020 (4-week intensive)

You can enroll in any Summer session.

When is my summer tuition payment(s) due?

  • Payment for Early Summer Session I is due on Wednesday, May 1st.
  • Payment for Summer Session I is due on Wednesday, May 1st.
  • Payment for Summer Session II is due on Monday, July 1st.
  • Payment for Late Summer Session II is due on Monday, July 1st.

How much does summer session cost?
Pace University is offering a 25 percent discount on summer tuition for undergraduate courses to a rate of $750 per credit. This includes Early Summer Session, Summer Session I, Summer Session II, and Late Summer Session II classes.. Graduate rates vary by college; visit the Summer Tuition page for details.

Is financial aid available?
Financial aid for visiting students is not available through Pace. If you have been awarded financial aid at your home institution, there is a possibility that this aid can be transferred to Pace for the summer. You should contact the financial aid office at your home institution for more information.

Does Pace offer a tuition payment plan?
Yes, tuition payment plans are available. Please visit the Summer Tuition page for details.

Is housing available?
Visiting students are permitted to live in university housing if they are enrolled in a Summer course. You are eligible to live in housing only during the session(s) for which you are enrolled. Visit the Summer Housing web page for more information.

Can I continue at Pace in the Fall?
You may apply to matriculate at Pace by completing the online application. To continue at Pace as a non-degree student, you will need to submit official high school and college transcripts to the Office of Admission.

Are there restrictions to the courses I can take?
It is your responsibility to assure that you have met any prerequisites for the Pace course(s) you wish to take.

What happens if the course I have selected is closed?
Be sure to include at least two choices for each course you wish to take, in the event that your first choice is closed at the time of registration. If both courses are closed at the time of registration, we will contact you. If a replacement course is not selected, you will not be charged tuition; however the application fee is nonrefundable.

Where can I find forms online?
The links for the most common Summer Session forms are:

I have previously taken courses at Pace University as a visiting student, but I am not enrolled for the spring 2019 semester. How do I enroll in the Summer Session?
You will need to complete the Resumption of Studies form (PDF) in order to take courses. Pace will contact you once the form is received.

What is the contact information for the Summer Session admission offices?

Rhoda Angielczyk
Phone: (914) 773-3394
Fax: (914) 773-3851

Where do I send my transcripts?
Transcripts and other documents should be sent to:

Pace University
Application Processing Center
861 Bedford Road
Pleasantville, NY 10570

Please note: Pace University participates in several electronic transcripts networks: Credentials, Parchment Exchange, National Student Clearing House, and eSCRIP-SAFE. Whenever possible, Pace prefers to receive transcripts electronically. Confirm with the prior institution to determine if they participate in any of these networks. If a send-to email address is required, please use

How do I access my bill?
Please note: Students are responsible for billing charges whether or not a University bill is received. Therefore, students are strongly encouraged to access their bill online via the MyPace Portal.

How do I access the MyPace Portal? What is my username and password?
Once you have a username and password, sign into the MyPace Portal. Make a note of your ID and password and keep it in a secure place for future reference. If you are unable to log into the system or for general inquiries, send an email to or contact ITS at (914) 773-3333.

How do I view my class schedule?
You can print and view your class schedule by logging on to the MyPace Portal. Get help viewing your schedule.

Do I really need an ID card? Where do I get my University ID card?
All registered students taking online courses do not need an University ID Card. All refunds will automatically be posted to your OneCard account unless you select otherwise through the MyPace Portal.

You will need your student ID number. Your student ID number was emailed to you. It is a nine-digit number beginning with a U.

How do I get my course books? 

You can get your books before class starts, but please be aware that professors MAY make changes to their book list over the summer. You may also visit the Pace Bookstore website to determine which textbooks are required for your courses or to order books online. The Pace Bookstore can be reached at (212) 346-1605 in New York City, or (914) 773-3761 in Westchester.

How do I find my classroom?
Room locations are generally posted one to two weeks prior to the class start date. If the room locations are available, they will be posted on your class schedule. You can also check the schedule on the Pace website to see if a room has been assigned to your course sections.

  • Go to Class Schedule
  • Search by Course Number
  • Find the Course Reference Number (CRN) that matches the one on your schedule

In addition, there will be a full class listing available to all students on the first day of classes, and there will many staff and faculty available to help you find your way.

I am taking an online course, what do I do?
You will need to log in to the MyPace Portal and create a username and password before you can access our Blackboard Learning System. Once you are logged into the Portal, go to Pace's Blackboard web site and access your Blackboard account. You can get more information on how to use Blackboard.

I need an official copy of my Pace University transcript sent to another school. How do I do that?
Pace University has contracted with the National Student Clearinghouse to handle all official transcript requests for current students, former students, and alumni. Transcript requests are available online through the Clearinghouse's website or via Pace Portal for current students. You will receive email notifications regarding your request.

If I don't have my own computer, are there computer resources on campus?
Yes, there are computer facilities throughout the campuses.