Our graduate tuition rates vary per college. View the full list of our graduate tuition rates.
Summer Tuition Payment Deadlines
- Payment for Early Summer Session I is due on Friday, May 5th.
- Payment for Summer Session I is due on Friday, May 5th.
- Payment for Summer Session II is due on Monday, July 3rd.
- Payment for Late Summer Session II is due on Monday, July 3rd.
Tuition Payment Plans
These plans enable students or their families to pay monthly installments on their account toward tuition, fees, and housing. Many students and families find monthly installments more manageable than a single lump payment each semester. These interest-free payment plans are not loans; therefore, there are no credit checks.
Payment plans currently available include:
- Summer I 2017 8-Pay: Payments begin Friday, April 28, 2017 and consist of 8 weekly installments
- Summer I 2017 6-Pay: Payments begin Friday, May 12, 2017 and consist of 6 weekly installments
- Summer II 2017 6-Pay: Payments begin Friday, June 23, 2017 and consist of 6 weekly installments
All students are eligible to take advantage of these payment plans. Please note there is a $70 non-refundable enrollment fee each term, and students must re-enroll in a plan each semester. The link to the Payment Plans will detail payment due dates, type of payments accepted (credit cards, web checks, ACH payments) as well as fees associated with late payments.
(Most Summer Session I and II)
|Prior to and during 1st week or six-week term||100% refund|
|During 2nd week of term||25% refund|
|After 2nd week of term||0% refund|
|Prior to 1st day of two-week term||100% refund|
|1st day of the term||50% refund|
|2nd day of the term and thereafter||0% refund|