main navigation
my pace
Undergraduate Admission

Congratulations on your acceptance to Pace University!

Learn more about Pace from the comfort of your own home.

International Information Session

With more than 120 countries represented on our campuses in New York City and Westchester, Pace University strives to create an international community among its student body.

If you have been admitted to the Global Pathways Program, please follow the steps outlined on the Global Pathways Program web page.

About F-1 Visas

An F-1 student visa allows foreign nationals to come to the U.S. as a full-time academic or language student enrolled in a program leading to a degree or certificate. Note that other non-immigrant visa holders can study in the U.S. school under their current non-immigrant visa type as long as it does not interfere with their status.

If you are an F-1 visa seeker, you need to submit appropriate evidence of your ability to finance your education (see next steps below). A certificate of Eligibility for an F-1 student visa (Form I-20) will be issued to all eligible International applicants, F-1 visa seekers, once the Office of International Admission receives the required financial documentation.

If your studies are being financed by means of your own savings, parental/family support, outside private or government scholarships, or any combination of these, you must arrange to send official letters or similar certificates as proof of such support.

The Next Steps

1. Complete the Financial Affidavit for International Students (PDF)

2. Obtain official Bank Documentation indicating in U.S. Dollars sufficient funds available for one year of study.

3. If you have not done so already, please send a copy of your current, valid passport/national identity. You are able to upload a copy of your passport photo page directly to your application dashboard.

4. If you are currently in the U.S. in F-1 status, you have to complete the F-1 transfer-in-process, in addition to the above requirements to qualify for the form I-20 for transfer. Please notify your Designated School Official (DSO) at the International Office at your current school of your decision to transfer to Pace and ask them to complete the Transfer Recommendation Form for the campus you are enrolling in and release your SEVIS record to Pace.

If you are in the U.S. in B-1/B-2, you may need to change your status to F-1 before you can begin your program. If you need assistance in reviewing your current legal status in the U.S. and whether you can study, please contact the Office of International Admission at (212) 346-1368 to schedule an appointment.

5. Upload your Financial Affidavit, official bank documents, and the Transfer Recommendation Form (if necessary) to your application dashboardUpon receipt of all necessary financial documentation, the Office of International Admission will issue you a certificate of eligibility for a student visa (Form I-20) and send it to the mailing address you provided on your application.

6. Please also complete the items in the checklist on the Accepted Student home page, including tuition and housing deposits, immunization, etc.

7. View important information (PDF) on your immigration status, obtaining your visa, and your arrival to the U.S.


Connect with Pace and your future classmates

  • WhatsApp Group for accepted international students (look out for your email invitation)
  • WeChat Group for accepted international students (look out for your email invitation)
  • PaceBound Online accepted student community (look out for your email invitation)

Office of Admission Contact Information

New York City Campus
Office of International Admission
One Pace Plaza
New York, NY 10038
Phone: (212) 346-1323

Westchester Campus
Office of International Admission
861 Bedford Road
Pleasantville, NY 10570
Phone: (914) 773-3746