Assisting College of New Rochelle Students
The Pace University Community is saddened to hear about the closing of our neighbor, the College of New Rochelle (CNR), an institution with more than a century of rich history. Pace would like to help CNR undergraduate and graduate students finish their degrees, and will work with them to provide a seamless path to continue their studies.
Attend our Open House event exclusively for CNR students!
Date: April 2nd, 2019
Time: 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Pace University – Westchester Campus
Willcox Hall (Enter the campus through Entrance 1), Parking in Lot A
Meet with admission, academic and financial aid representatives. Plus, bring a completed Pace University application and all supporting documents and we will waive the application fee and provide you with an admission decision that day.
You must RSVP as your student type:
Undergraduate Students: View the supporting documents needed to have your application reviewed on-site. Pace University offers a generous transfer credit policy, allowing students to transfer in up to 96 credits. CNR students can use our Transfer Credit Evaluator technology to estimate how your credits will transfer to Pace. We look forward to personally assisting you with program and admissions advisement.
Graduate Students: View the supporting documents needed to attend the accelerated admission day. Pace University is committed to the assistance and support of CNR students studying nursing, public administration, and education.
Pace University has similar programs that are offered at the College of New Rochelle:
- Biology, BA and Biology, BS
- Criminal Justice
- Environmental Studies
- Mathematics, BA and Mathematics, BS
- Nursing – 4 year
- Nursing – RN to BS
- Accelerated BS in Nursing
- Political Science
- Childhood and Childhood Special Education, MST
- Childhood Education, MST
- Early Childhood Development, Learning, and Intervention, MST
- Educational Leadership-School District Business Leader, MSED
- Family Nurse Practitioner, MS and CAGS
- Media and Communication Arts, MA
- Mental Health Counseling, MS
- Public Administration, MPA
- School Psychology, MSED
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), MS