Assisting College of New Rochelle Students
The Pace University Community is saddened to hear about the closing of our neighbor, the College of New Rochelle (CNR), an institution with more than a century of rich history. Pace would like to help CNR undergraduate and graduate students finish their degrees, and will work with them to provide a seamless path to continue their studies.
Undergraduate Students: Pace University offers a generous transfer credit policy, allowing students to transfer in up to 96 credits. CNR students can use our Transfer Credit Evaluator technology to estimate how your credits will transfer to Pace. All applications for transfer students from the College of New Rochelle to the nursing four-year program are due by Wednesday, April 17. Please be sure to review the FAQ for application and testing requirements. We look forward to personally assisting you with program and admissions advisement. To schedule an undergraduate appointment and to discuss the transfer process, please contact Melanie Morales-Woo, Transfer Counselor, at (914) 773-3746 or email@example.com.
Graduate Students: Pace University is committed to the assistance and support of CNR students studying nursing, public administration, and education. To schedule an appointment and to discuss the transfer options and process, please contact Justin McManus (914) 773-3649 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pace University has similar programs that are offered at the College of New Rochelle:
- Biology, BA and Biology, BS
- Criminal Justice
- Environmental Studies
- Mathematics, BA and Mathematics, BS
- Nursing – 4 year
- Nursing – RN to BS
- Accelerated BS in Nursing
- Political Science
- Childhood and Childhood Special Education, MST
- Childhood Education, MST
- Early Childhood Development, Learning, and Intervention, MST
- Educational Leadership-School District Business Leader, MSED
- Family Nurse Practitioner, MS and CAGS
- Media and Communication Arts, MA
- Mental Health Counseling, MS
- Public Administration, MPA
- School Psychology, MSED
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), MS