The Pace University Community is saddened to hear about the closing of our neighbor, Concordia College, an institution with more than a century of rich history. Pace would like to help Concordia undergraduate and graduate students finish their degrees, and will work with them to provide a seamless path to continue their studies.
Undergraduate Students: Pace University offers a generous transfer credit policy, allowing students to transfer in up to 96 credits. Concordia students can use our Transfer Credit Evaluator technology to estimate how your credits will transfer to Pace. All applications for transfer students from Concordia to the nursing four-year program are due by Monday, March 1. Please be sure to review the FAQ for application and testing requirements. We look forward to personally assisting you with program and admissions advisement. Schedule an Accelerated Admission appointment to meet with a transfer counselor and get your questions answered.
Graduate Students: Pace University is committed to the assistance and support of Concordia College students studying education and other disciplines. To schedule an appointment to discuss the transfer options and process, please contact Jaime Saure at (212) 346-1972 or email@example.com.
Pace University has similar programs that are offered at Concordia College:
- Biology, BA and Biology, BS
- Criminal Justice
- Heath Studies
- Mathematics, BA and Mathematics, BS
- Nursing – 4 year
- Nursing – RN to BS
- Accelerated BS in Nursing
- Teacher Education
- Teacher Education 5- year BA and BS
- Childhood and Bilingual Education, MST
- Childhood and Childhood Special Education, MST
- Childhood Education and Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), MST
- Childhood Education, MST
- Early Childhood Development, Learning, and Intervention, MST
- Educational Leadership-School District Business Leader, MSED
- Educational Leadership–School District Business Leader, MSEd, and Master in Public Administration, MPA
- Literacy Specialist and Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), MSEd
- Special Education, MSEd
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), MS