At Pace University, we are committed to helping students discover and achieve their professional goals, and be successful in their careers from the moment they graduate.
Here are some top reasons to attend Pace:
- Home to the largest internship program in the New York Metropolitan Area. More than 5,000 Pace students participate in internships, practicums, and fieldwork experiences.
- Students can choose between two great campuses — New York City and suburban Westchester County — each offering a unique flavor of the New York experience. Both campuses have a wide variety of student organizations, activities, and cultural events.
- Pace's New York City campus will be launching a major project to create new, expanded student-center spaces where students can connect, learn, and collaborate. View our NYC Campus Master Plan.
- Pace’s robust scholarship and financial aid program helps make education affordable. Last year, 92% of first-year students received scholarships and financial aid.
- Named a "Best in the Northeast" institution by the Princeton Review
- Top 9% of US colleges based on future salary potential by Payscale.com
- #2 in the nation for Upward Mobility - The Equality of Opportunity Project
- Forbes.com places Pace among the top 20 “colleges that will make you rich.” The Forbes survey found the starting median salary of recent Pace graduates to be in the same league as graduates of Yale, Dartmouth, Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, and Columbia.
- See the Pace Path stories from current students and alumni