main navigation
my pace
Adult & Continuing Education

If I've registered and cannot attend, do I have to drop the class?
Yes, you must submit a request in writing by sending an email to

Is financial aid available?
Financial aid for visiting students is NOT available through Pace. If you have been awarded financial aid at your home institution, there is a possibility that this aid can be transferred to Pace. You should contact the financial aid office at your home institution for more information. View more information regarding financial aid.

What happens if the course I have selected is closed?
Be sure to include at least two choices for each course you wish to take, in the event that your first choice is closed at the time of registration. If both courses are closed at the time of registration, we will contact you. If a replacement course is not selected, you will not be charged tuition; however the application fee is nonrefundable.

Where can I find forms online?
Forms for Registration Action (Add/Drop), Transcript Requests, Resumption of Studies and more, can be found on the forms page.

Where do I send my transcripts?
Transcripts and other documents should be sent to:

     Pace University
     Application Processing Center
     861 Bedford Road
     Pleasantville, NY 10570

How do I access my bill?
Please not: Students are responsible for billing charges whether or not a University bill is received. Therefore, students are strongly encouraged to access their bill online via the MyPace Portal.  View instructions on how to view your bill, or make a payment.

How do I access the MyPace Portal? What is my username and password?
Visit MyPace Portal. If this is your first time logging into MyPace Portal, you will need to activate your Pace account. Click on "New User" and follow the steps to activate your account. Make a note of your ID and password and keep it in a secure place for future reference. If you are unable to log into MyPace Portal or for general inquiries, send an email to or contact ITS at (914) 773-3333.

How do I view my class schedule?
You can print and view your class schedule by logging on to the MyPace Portal. View more information for help viewing your schedule.

Do I really need an ID card? Where do I get my University ID card?
All registered students must obtain an ID card. The Pace OneCard is provided to all registered students at no charge and serves as the official identification of the University. This card acts not only as your identification but all refunds will automatically be posted to your OneCard account unless you select otherwise through the MyPace Portal. 

You will need your student ID number. Your student ID was emailed to you. It is a nine-digit number beginning with a U. ID Card Services offices are listed below:

New York City Campus
Enter One Pace Plaza through the Spruce Street entrance.
Ask security for assistance.
Phone: (212) 346-1812

Westchester Campus
Kessel Student Center - Upper Level
Phone: (914) 773-3830

I am a Westchester student. Do I need to get a parking permit?
All students on the Westchester campus need a parking permit. You will need your car registration and your student ID number. Your student ID number was emailed to you. It is a nine-digit number beginning with a U.

Parking permits may be obtained by contacting the Parking Office:

Goldstein Center
861 Bedford Road
Pleasantville, NY 10570
Phone: (914) 773-3400

How do I get my course books?
Pace University has partnered with Barnes and Noble College Bookstores Inc. to provide our students with a diversified collection of books and supplies. For our New York City students, please visit our Pace Bookstore website. Westchester Campus students can visit the bookstore at the Kessel Student Center. You can get your books before class starts, but please be aware that professors may make changes to their book list over the summer. 

You can contact the Pace Bookstore at (212) 346-1605 in New York City, or (914) 773-3761 in Westchester.

How do I find my classroom?
Room locations are generally posted one to two weeks prior to the class start date. If the room locations are available, they will be posted on your class schedule. You can also check the schedule on the Pace website to see if a room has been assigned to your course sections.

  • Go to Class Schedule
  • Search by Course Number
  • Find the Course Reference Number (CRN) that matches the one on your schedule

In addition, there will be a full class listing available to all students on the first day of classes, and there will many staff and faculty available to help you find your way.

I am taking an online course, what do I do?

You will need to log in to the MyPace Portal and create a username and password before you can access our Blackboard Learning System. Once you are logged into the Portal, go to Pace Blackboard and access your Blackboard account. Visit our Blackboard webpage for student tutorials.

I need an official copy of my Pace University transcript sent to another school. How do I do that?
Please visit the Office of the Registrar’s webpage for transcript ordering instructions.

If I don't have my own computer, are there computer resources on campus?
Yes, there are computer facilities throughout the campuses. On the New York City campus, there is a computer lab on the second floor of One Pace Plaza, Room W202. There are also computers in Birnbaum Library. On the Westchester campus, there is a computer lab on the second floor of Wilcox Hall. There are also computers in the Mortola Library.