Viewing and Paying Your Bill Online
You can view and pay your bill online through your MyPace Portal account. To do this, follow the steps outlined below.
Step 1- Locate your user name and activate your account
- User Name: Your user name is generated automatically. To find your user name, search for it on the White Pages. The user name is your Pace e-mail address without the "@pace.edu".
- Password: To create a password, activate your Pace account. Follow the on-screen instruction. For this step, you will need to know that your default MyPace Portal password is your first and last initial and a hyphen, followed by your birthday in this format: MMDDYY. (If your birth date only has one digit, add a zero to the number.) Example: John Doe, DOB= January 1, 1990 has a password of jd-010190. You must add the hyphen. When you log-in for the first time, you will be prompted to reset your password.
Step 2 - After you locate your user name and activate your account with your new password, log in to MyPace Portal.
Step 3 - Once you've entered the portal, click on the Students Tab.
Step 4 - Click on the Registration, Grades and Tuition Schedule. From this page you can do several things:
- You can view your tuition charges for the current registration period by clicking on Registration Fee Assessment
- You can view total term charges, payments and financial aid applied by clicking on Account Summary By Term
- From either of the above two pages, you can pay your bill online by scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting Pay Your Tuition and Fees Online.