You can view and print your class schedule online using the MyPace Portal.
Step 1 - Locate your user name and activate your account
- User Name: Your user name is generated automatically. To find your user name, search for it on the White Pages. The user name is your Pace e-mail address without the "@pace.edu".
- Password: To create a password, activate your Pace account. Follow the on-screen instruction. For this step, you will need to know that your initial password for new accounts will be your first and last name initials (lower-case), followed by a hyphen, and then your date of birth in this format: MM-DD-YYYY (add hyphens between month, day, and year). Example: Your name is John Doe, and you were born on January 3, 1998, your initial password would be jd-01-03-1998. When you log-in for the first time, you will be prompted to reset your password.
Step 2 - After you locate your user name and activate your account with your new password, log in to MyPace Portal.
Step 3 - Once you've entered the portal, click on the Students Tab
Step 4 - Click on the Registration, Grades and Tuition Schedule. From this page you can do several things:
- You can view and print your schedule by clicking on Student Detail Schedule
- You can view your tuition charges for the current registration period by clicking on Registration Fee Assessment
- You can view total term charges, payments and financial aid applied by clicking on Account Summary By Term
- You can pay your bill online using Visa, MasterCard, American express or Discover by clicking on Online Credit Card Payment