We accept applications on a rolling admission basis for each upcoming fall, spring and summer semester.
Step 1: Complete an application
Step 2: Send the following documents to our application processing center
Pace UniversityApplication Processing Center861 Bedford RdPleasantville, NY 10570-2799
Bachelor Degree Applicants:
- A professional resume
- Official College / University transcripts from all previously attended institutions (you may use our transcript request form to request each of your transcripts from your institution)
- Copy of High School diploma / transcript / GED
- TOEFL / IELTS score report (required of applicants whose prior education was completed outside of the United States)
Associate Degree Applicants:
- Official High School Transcript
- Official SAT/ACT score report (required of applicants who have graduated from High School/completed a GED within the past two years)
Step 3: Track your application status
To check the status of your application please use the Applicant Portal, available 24 hours after application submission.
Please note: Pace University participates with several electronic transcripts networks: Credentials, Parchment Exchange, National Student Clearing House, and eSCRIP-SAFE. Whenever possible, Pace prefers to receive transcripts electronically. Confirm with the prior institution to determine if they participate in any of these networks. If a send-to e-mail address is required, please use AppProcessing@pace.edu.
- Students should have a minimum of 56 college credits completed to apply for the iPace Bachelor degree programs. Students with less than 56 transfer credits should apply for the iPace Associates degree in General Arts and Sciences.
- A minimum transfer GPA of 2.5 for admission for all bachelor programs, with the exception of the BS in Nursing, which requires a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- A minimum high school GPA of 80 or 2.5/4.0 for all Associate degree applicants.
- Minimum TOEFL requirement of an 88 (IBT) / 6.5 on the IELTS (for applicants whose prior education was completed outside of the United States).
Resumption of Studies Process
If you are a former Pace student and are interested in resuming studies (and changing your major) to the iPace program, you must have completed at least 56 credits to be considered. If you meet this requirement, please follow these steps:
Step 2: Complete both forms and e-mail or fax them to the following:
- Nursing students: Christopher Walther at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other iPace students: iPace Admission Office at iPace@pace.edu
Step 3: The Program Advisor will be in contact with the student once the appropriate documentation has been reviewed.