Pace UniversityApplication Processing Center861 Bedford RdPleasantville, NY 10570-2799
- A professional resume
- Official College / University transcripts from all previously attended institutions (you may use our transcript request form to request each of your transcripts from your institution)
- Copy of High School diploma / transcript / GED
- TOEFL / IELTS score report (required of applicants whose prior education was completed outside of the United States)
Associate Degree Applicants:
- Official High School Transcript
- Official SAT/ACT score report (required of applicants who have graduated from High School within the past two years)
To check the status of your application please use the Applicant Portal, available 24 hours after application submission.
- Students should have a minimum of 56 college credits completed to apply for the iPace Bachelor degree programs. Students with less than 56 transfer credits should apply for the iPace Associates degree in General Arts and Sciences.
- A minimum transfer GPA of 2.5 for admission for all bachelor programs, with the exception of the BS in Nursing, which requires a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- A minimum high school GPA of 80 or 2.5/4.0 for all Associate degree applicants.
- Minimum TOEFL requirement of an 88 (IBT) / 6.5 on the IELTS (for applicants whose prior education was completed outside of the United States).
Resumption of Studies Process
- Nursing students: Christopher Walther at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other iPace students: Christie Nadratowski at email@example.com
iPace Academic Calendar Year
Summer 2015 Semester: 05/21/2015 - 08/13/2015
Summer 2015 Online Seminar: 05/07/2015 - 05/20/2015
Early Fall 2015 Online Seminar: 8/27/2015 - 9/9/2015
Early Fall 2015 Classes: 9/10/2015 - 12/2/2015
Late Fall 2015 Online Seminar: 9/17/2015 - 9/30/2015
Late Fall 2015 Classes: 10/1/2015 - 12/23/2015
Early Spring 2016 Online Seminar: 1/7/2016 - 1/20/2016
Early Spring 2016 Classes: 1/21/2016 - 4/13/2016
Late Spring 2016 Online Seminar: 1/28/2016 - 2/10/2016
Late Spring 2016 Classes: 2/11/2016 - 5/4/2016