Transfer Credit Policy
- Courses completed with a grade of 2.0 (C) or higher are eligible for transfer credit.
- A maximum of 68 credits may be transferred from two-year institutions.
- A maximum of 90 credits can be allowed for transfer from a four – year institution except for the BBA in Business Studies which allows a maximum of 75 transfer credits.
- Please note that there are the maximum number of credits that a transfer student can potential receive. However, not all transfer credits may count toward your intended degree due to major requirements.
To see which credits from previous institutions may be accepted for transfer credit, use our Transfer Credit Equivalencies web tool. Please note: courses not found in this database may be transferable once an evaluation of the course descriptions and/or syllabi is completed upon a student's application and admission to the University.
Other sources of transfer credit:
Pace will accept credit from institutions accredited by a regional affiliate of the Commission of Higher Education (e.g. The Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools). However, other sources of credit include the following:
- Credit completed at institutions not regionally accredited with the approval of the appropriate chairpersons and dean
- Results of acceptable performance on standardized proficiency examinations
- CLEP exams
How does the Course Evaluation Process work?