A Semester in New York City
Spend a semester at Pace on our NYC Campus and receive college credit.
The Brooklyn Bridge and City Hall Park at your front door, South Street Seaport and Wall Street in your backyard. Food, culture, fashion, art, sight-seeing—this could be your campus. Experience all that New York City has to offer by attending Pace University for one or two semesters as an international student.
By visiting our campus on a non-degree F-1 visa, you’ll have access to a variety of classes with the option of transferring credits to your home institution.
- Open to Graduate and Undergraduate Students
- Classes with other Pace students
- Courses available from business to psychology (and many more…)
- Access to Pace facilities and resources
- Guidance for your visa as well as ongoing support and advising
- Special tuition rate for undergraduates
- 2.5 GPA and high school transcript; or
- 3.0 GPA and university/college transcript (if attending or previously attended another university/college); and
- Proof of English proficiency