For over 100 years, Pace University in New York has been committed to preparing our students to discover and achieve their professional goals. We provide a powerful combination of exceptional academics and a variety of professional and learning experiences so that students can develop an impressive resume or enhance their current resume before they graduate.
Fast Facts About Pace University
- Home to approximately 13,000 students, of which 1,853 are international students representing 116 countries.
- Ranked in the top 9% of U.S. schools with the highest-paid graduates by Payscale.com
- In the top 10% of New York schools that host international students
- 89% of our 2014 international students (undergraduate and graduate) were employed full-time within one year after graduation
- One of the best colleges in the U.S. Northeast by Princeton Review
- Ranked as the #1 Most Underrated College in America by BusinessInsider
- Forbes ranks New York City among the top 10 safest cities in the country
- 100+ student clubs and organizations including academic, business, cultural, social, Greek life, media, entertainment, advocacy, etc. keep our two campuses buzzing with activity. Explore our New York City campus student clubs and organizations and our Westchester campus student clubs and organizations.
Home to one of the largest internship placement programs in the New York metropolitan area.
Combine classroom theory and on-the-job experience.
- Take part in the Pace Path – a personal, academic, and professional development plan, starting the freshman year, which is designed to make you market-ready to successfully launch careers after graduation
- 5,000+ internships, co-op experiences, practicums, field experiences, and clinical assignments facilitated by Pace ever year
- 8,500+ jobs and internships posted at Pace for students
- 650+ employers in the tri-state area hired Pace students as interns
- 3,000+ Pace alumni are in C-suite and executive level positions
Who hires our students?
|Credit Suisse||Morgan Stanley Smith Barney|
|Dannon Company||MTV Networks|
|Deloitte & Touche LLP||NYC Department of Education|
|Ernst & Young||PepsiCo|
|Goldman Sachs & Co.||PricewaterhouseCoopers|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co.||Westchester Medical Center|
See what our Students Say