For over 100 years, Pace University in New York has been committed to preparing our students to discover and achieve their professional goals. We provide a powerful combination of exceptional academics and a variety of professional and learning experiences so that students can develop an impressive resume or enhance their current resume before they graduate.
Fast Facts About Pace University
- Home to approximately 13,000 students, of which 2,302 are international students representing 136 countries
- Ranked in the top 10% of private US colleges that provide the best return on tuition investment - Payscale.com
- 87% of Pace University internship eligible F-1 students who visited Career Services in 2017-2018 participated in an internship
- One of fewer than 3% of business schools worldwide with dual accreditation in both business and accounting by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- The Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems is accredited by ABET, Inc. for its BS in Computer Science and BS in Information
- 100+ student clubs and organizations including academic, business, cultural, social, Greek life, media, entertainment, advocacy, etc. keep our two campuses buzzing with activity. Explore our New York City campus student clubs and organizations and our Westchester campus student clubs and organizations.
Home to one of the largest internship placement programs in the New York metropolitan area.
Combine classroom theory and on-the-job experience.
- Take part in the Pace Path – a personal, academic, and professional development plan, starting the freshman year, which is designed to make you market-ready to successfully launch careers after graduation
- 7,000+ internships, co-op experiences, practicums, field experiences, and clinical assignments facilitated by Pace ever year
- 25,000+ jobs and internships posted at Pace for students
- 1,000+ employers in the tri-state area hired Pace students as interns
- 3,000+ Pace alumni are in C-suite and executive level positions
Who hires our students?
|Credit Suisse||Memorial Sloan Kettering|
|Dannon Company||Morgan Stanley Smith Barney|
|Deloitte & Touche LLP||MTV Networks|
|EY||NYC Department of Education|
|Goldman Sachs & Co.||PepsiCo|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co.||Westchester Medical Center|
See what our Students Say