main navigation
my pace

Pace University offers the opportunity to apply as an undergraduate, graduate, or online degree completion student. As a first-time student you will need to take the following steps in order to use your VA Educational Benefits at Pace University. If you have used benefits at another institution and are now transferring to Pace University, the below steps are also applicable to you.

If you have any questions regarding the application to enrollment process please contact the Veteran Affairs Coordinator at or the contacts noted below.

Before you apply

  • Review the Web Enabled Approval Management System (WEAMS) to search for approved degree programs. WEAMS is the central application the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs uses to store school, organization, and program approval information. Please visit the VA's WEAMS Institution Search Tool to search for approved education programs.
  • Student veterans must provide the Member-4 copy of their DD-214. Copies can be obtained by logging into their eBenefits account. Students must obtain a premium account which will give access to military documents, including their DD-214. Students can also get a copy by going to U.S. National Archives and Records Administration and requesting it.

To apply

  • Complete an online application for Pace University and view the required documents to be submitted.
  • Select the appropriate application: Undergraduate Freshman, Graduate or Pace Online Bachelor's Degree Completion Program (a veteran fee waiver is applied for online applications)
  • Submit your Member-4 copy of your DD FORM 214 with your application.

Questions about applying:

  • As an undergraduate student - contact Sarah Carton, Senior Admission Counselor at (914) 773-3746.
  • As a graduate student - contact Mickael Pollard, Graduate Admission Counselor at (212) 346-1531.
  • As an online degree completion student - contact the Pace Online Admissions Office at (212) 346-1324.
  • As an Elisabeth Haub School of Law student – contact the Office of Admissions at (914) 422-4210 or at

After you apply

After you have been accepted

  • Once you have received your acceptance letter, submit your tuition deposit to reserve your space in the class
  • All students MUST fill out an Application for VA Education Benefits based on one of the following criteria:
  • Students that have used VA educational benefits at previous institutions must fill out one of the following:
    • Chapters 35: VA FORM 22-5495 - Request for Change of Program or Place of Training for Survivors or Dependents
    • All other Chapters: VA FORM 22-1995 - Request of Change of Program or Place of Training
  • Submit your Certificate of Eligibility provided by the Department of Veteran Affairs to when received.
  • Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) even if you plan on using VA education benefits. You may be eligible for federal grants that will not conflict with your benefits.

    Pace University FAFSA Codes:
    New York City Campus - 002791
    Westchester Campus (Pleasantville) - 002792
  • Submit a copy of your immunization records via
  • Attend a new student orientation session. You will meet with an academic advisor and register for courses. (for undergraduate students)
  • Waive the mandatory domestic student health insurance, if applicable.
  • Submit a Veterans Request for Enrollment Certification form. Access the form by using your Pace student account. You must submit this form for each semester you are enrolled at Pace.

Pace University is committed to achieving full equal opportunity in all aspects of university life. Pursuant to this commitment, Pace University does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, ethnicity, marital or domestic partnership status, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or veteran status.