Pace Salutes our Veterans
You already have drive, determination, and courage.
Pace will prepare you to launch the next phase of your professional life.
Ready to take the next step?
Let us keep you informed about the great benefits of attending Pace, find more infromation about undergraduate and graduate programs.
Pace University and the Veteran Services team are proud to honor the commitment and sacrifices our brave military service members demonstrated during times of crises and are firmly committed to assisting veteran students and their families with pursuing a higher education. Our University prepares its students for a leadership role by fostering an academic and professional skill set. Pace knows veterans have the drive and discipline to succeed.
We can provide you with financial assistance through our Veterans Scholarship which can cover half your tuition (in fall and spring semesters) for full and part-time undergraduate and graduate students.
Admitted veteran students are eligible to receive need-based financial aid from Pace as well as benefits offered by the GI Bill®. As of the fall of 2009, veteran students may also be eligible to receive full coverage of tuition through our Yellow Ribbon Program.
Personalized Professional Education at Every Level
- 100+ bachelor’s and accelerated degree programs including business, nursing, computer science, criminal justice, psychology, education, communications, and forensic science
- 75+ master’s, doctoral, and combined degree programs including management, accounting, physician assistant studies, management for public safety and homeland security professionals, counseling, information systems, and education
- Bachelor’s degree completion programs in business, computer forensics, nursing, and communications
- One of the largest internship programs of any university in the New York metropolitan area
- Customized veteran Career Services counseling focusing on internships and job placement —a dedicated career advisor works with you while you are in school and after graduation
- 8,000 internships, co-ops, practicums, filed experiences and clinicals were completed by Pace students last year
Support for Veterans
- Unlimited Yellow Ribbon program participants and 50% Veterans Tuition Scholarship*
- Nationally-recognized Student Veterans of America organization providing peer-to-peer mentoring, networking, and support to more than 250 veterans attending Pace.
- A Veterans and Military Services Team that helps current and prospective veterans transition to student life; access and maximize federal, state, and branch resources; and optimize their time at Pace.
* Yellow Ribbon recipients, doctoral, online, Executive MBA, and/or law programs are ineligible for Pace’s 50% tuition scholarship program