All meal plans are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Meal plan options for New York City students
All full-time New York City students are required to have a meal plan.
- Meal plan options for Westchester students
All full-time Westchester students are required to have a meal plan.
- Meal plan options for graduate or School of Law students
All full-time resident graduate students are required to have a meal plan.
- Meal plan options for part-time students, faculty or staff
- Voluntary(DAWG) Dollars, work the same as the Flex Dollars that are part of a meal plan and, can serve as a supplementary plan for students with an existing meal plan who want additional funds if their balance runs low. Part-time students or staff members can also use the plan to avoid using cash every time they purchase food or beverages in the cafeteria or at a kiosk.
Declining Balance Dollars
The meal plans at Pace are Declining Balance Dollars that can be used at any of the on-campus dining locations. Funds are posted to the student account at the beginning of each semester and decline as each purchase is made. All dining plans are sales tax free.
Full-time residents and commuter undergraduate Students
All full-time resident and commuter undergraduate students at Pace University are required to have a meal plan. Resident graduate students in Westchester are also required to have a meal plan. The meal plan begins on move-in day each fall and spring and concludes on the last day of scheduled finals. The Meal Plan is structured as a declining balance plan.
*Effective for the 2021-2022 academic year, all incoming students, regardless of grade level, meal plan balances will rollover for the current academic year and must be used by end of the Spring semesters. Meal plan balances are non-refundable and unused funds will be forfeited. For students enrolled prior to July 1, 2021, the meal plan balances will continue to roll over until graduating or leaving the university, phasing out with the graduating class of 2024. Meal plan balances are non-refundable and unused funds will be forfeited.
All students are welcome to select from any of the higher optional meal plans.
For questions and comments you can contact the Office of Auxiliary Services:
Office of Auxiliary Services
Phone: (914) 773-3717
You can also contact Chartwells Campus Dining Services:
Resident District Manager for all Pace campuses
Phone: (212) 346-1128
Director of Dining Services
Kevin C. Henriquez
General Manager, Pleasantville Campus
Director of Dining Services - Elisabeth Haub School of Law
Phone: (914) 422-4130