2022-2023 Meal Plans
The meal plans at Pace consist of either a hybrid meal exchange and declining balance dollars plan or declining balance dollars only that can be used at any of the on-campus dining locations. Meal swipes are allocated weekly depending on the meal plan you have selected: 10, 12, 15, or 17 swipes per week. Swipes in these plans expire weekly on Saturday at midnight and replenish automatically on Sundays at 12:01 a.m. Declining balance dollars are posted to the student account at the beginning of each semester and decline as each purchase is made. All dining plans are sales tax free.
All full-time resident and commuter undergraduate students at Pace University are required to have a meal plan. Resident graduate students in Westchester are also required to have a meal plan. The meal plan begins on move-in day each fall and spring and concludes on the last day of scheduled finals. Effective starting the 2021-2022 academic year, all incoming students, regardless of grade level, meal plan dollar (dining and flex) balances will rollover for the current academic year and must be used by end of the Spring semesters. Meal plan balances are non-refundable and unused funds will be forfeited. For students enrolled prior to July 1, 2021, the meal plan balances will continue to roll over until graduating or leaving the university, phasing out with the graduating class of 2024. Meal plan balances are non-refundable and unused funds will be forfeited.
All students are welcome to select from any of the higher optional meal plans.
New York City Residential Student
- Setter’s 17 (Optional upgrade): $3450 (17 Meal Swipes per week, $500 dining dollars, $375 Flex)
- Setter’s 15 (Optional upgrade): $3200 (15 Meal Swipes per week, $500 dining dollars, $375 Flex)
- Silver (Optional upgrade): $2,850.00 ($2475 $375 Flex)
- Setter’s 10 PLUS (Optional upgrade): $2500 (10 Meal Swipes per week, $550 dining dollars, $350 Flex)
- Grad and Law Plus (Optional upgrade): $800.00 ($600 dining dollars, $200 Flex)
- Green (Commuters optional upgrade): $525.00 ($375 dining dollars, $50 Flex)
- Setter’s 10 (First-Year New York City residents): $2250 (10 Meal Swipes per week, $545 dining dollars, $55 Flex)
- Blue (New York City sophomores, juniors, and seniors): $1150 ($1045 dining dollars, $105 Flex)
- Grad and Law: $575.00 ($525 dining dollars, $50 Flex)
New York City Commuter Students
Commuters enrolled in 12 or more credits per semester are assigned the commuter meal plan. This plan is designed to offer students the convenience of eating on campus without the need to use cash or another form of payment. The students benefit from the sales tax exemption with this plan and can use the funds to purchase snacks, beverages, or full meals.
New York City Campus - Commuter Meal Plans
Cost Per Semester: $300 ($250 dining dollars, $50 Flex)
Commuter Buy Up Plans - Optional
- Level 1 - $575 ($525 dining dollars, $50 Flex)
- Level 2 - $800 ($750 dining dollars, $50 Flex)
- Level 3 - $1,175 ($1125 dining dollars, $50 Flex)