2020-2021 Meal Plans
The meal plans at Pace are Declining Balance Dollars that can be used at any of the on-campus dining locations. Funds are posted to the student account at the beginning of each semester and decline as each purchase is made. All dining plans are sales tax free.
All full-time resident and commuter undergraduate students at Pace University are required to have a meal plan. Resident graduate students in Westchester are also required to have a meal plan. The meal plan begins on move-in day each fall and spring and concludes on the last day of scheduled finals. The Meal Plan is structured as a declining balance plan. Effective for the 2021-2022 academic year, all incoming students, regardless of grade level, meal plan balances will rollover for the current academic year and must be used by end of the Spring semesters. Meal plan balances are non-refundable and unused funds will be forfeited. For students enrolled prior to July 1, 2021, the meal plan balances will continue to roll over until graduating or leaving the university, phasing out with the graduating class of 2024. Meal plan balances are non-refundable and unused funds will be forfeited.
All students are welcome to select from any of the higher optional meal plans.
Westchester Residential Students
- Platinum (Buy up plan for all students): $2,585.00 ($375 Flex)
- Gold (Buy up plan for all students): $2,435.00 ($350 Flex)
- Silver (Buy up plan for all students): $2,285.00 ($325 Flex)
- Copper (Buy up plan for all students): $2,135.00 ($225 Flex)
- Grad and Law Plus: $760.00 ($200 Flex)
- Bronze (All First Year students and sophomores in Westchester (except Townhouse residents)): $1,910.00 ($55 Flex)
- Blue (All undergrad residents in Westchester (except Townhouse residents) with 64 or more credits): $1,055.00 ($105 Flex)
- Green (All Townhouse Residents): $515.00 ($50 Flex)
- Grad and Law: $560.00 ($50 Flex)
Westchester Commuter Students
Commuters enrolled in 12 or more credits per semester are assigned the commuter meal plan. This plan is designed to offer students the convenience of eating on campus without the need to use cash or another form of payment. The students benefit from the sales tax exemption with this plan and can use the funds to purchase snacks, beverages or full meals.
Westchester Campus - Commuter Meal Plans
- Cost Per Semester: $300 ($50 Flex)
Commuter Buy Up Plans
- Level 1 - $575 ($50 Flex)
- Level 2 - $750 ($50 Flex)
- Level 3 - $1,175 ($50 Flex)