New York City Student Lockers
There are lockers throughout One Pace Plaza, which may be rented by matriculated PACE students. Lockers are available on a first-come, first-served basis. They are rented at the Auxiliary Services office located on the B-Level. Renters may choose their locker (subject to availability). Lockers are available at several locations.
Rentals are made on a semester basis. Once a locker has been rented, it may be renewed indefinitely.
- Term: One Semester
- Fee: $20.00
- Only current registered students may rent lockers. Lockers will be confiscated for the semester(s) if renter is not registered student.
- Pace University is not responsible for property in lockers. Rental of a locker is at a student’s own risk. Do not store valuable property such as laptops, iPods, etc., in the locker.
- Payment must be made in full prior to securing a locker via electronic check or credit card.
- The rental fee is non-refundable.
- No food or beverages may be stored in the locker.
- No hazardous materials may be stored in the locker.
- Illegal or controlled substances such as drugs or alcohol are also strictly prohibited
- All lockers must be cleared out by the appropriate expiration date. Failure to properly clear out your locker at the end of the rental period will result in the removal of contents by Auxiliary Services.
- Items removed from lockers by Auxiliary Services will be stored for a four-week period. There will be $10.00 storage charge that must be paid in order to retrieve items within the four-week storage period. After which time all items will be discarded. Only the person to whom the locker was rented will be authorized to retrieve belongings.
- The Auxiliary services office reserves the right to open a locker with or without the consent of the renter in instances where locker procedures are being abused or in the case of an emergency.
- Once you have selected a locker and received a combination, that is the locker you must utilize until the end of the semester.
Rent a locker on the NYC campus
If you would like to rent a locker on the Westchester campus, please email Center for Student Engagement or call at (914) 773-3767.