Students who need to replace a lost Pace One Card (ID Card) will be charged a $25 replacement fee. It is important to not punch a hole in your ID Card. Your ID Card is a proximity card that includes a microchip and an antenna, punching a hole in your card will damage the microchip or antenna rendering it unreadable, and will result in a replacement charge of $25.
As a result of new student orientations taking place online, the following new procedures will be required for the safety of all:
- All incoming students will be required to electronically upload photos prior to arriving on Pace’s campus. Please visit the Online Photo Webpage.
- Resident student ID’s will be provided to the housing teams prior to the move-in process. Resident students will retrieve their ID at the time of check-in from residence life.
- Commuter students who have received a notification that their ID photos have been approved can visit the Auxiliary Services office during the hours of operation to pick up their ID card.
All returning students who have lost or misplaced their ID Card can stop by the One Card(ID) Office on their campus to request a replacement card.
Staff and Faculty
- All new hire employees will be required to electronically upload photos prior to arriving on Pace’s campus. These changes will be communicated by HR to new staff and faculty.
- All returning staff or faculty who have lost or misplaced their ID Card can stop by the One Card(ID) Office on their campus to request a replacement card.
There is a $25 fee for replacement cards.