Always use the official Pace University logo. Do not attempt to recreate or alter it in any way.
The University seal and logo should never be used together as a unit.
- Do not distort, stretch, compress, or angle the logo.
- Do not place the logo in a box, over a design, texture, pattern, or any confusing background.
- Do not add shadows or gradient fills to the logo. Do not crop the logo.
- Do not use elements of the logo independently. Do not make any color or outline changes to the logo.
- Do not reduce the logo smaller than 1/2” in height.
- Do not use a low resolution of the logo in which the logo becomes pixelated or blurry. Always use a high resolution of the logo.
- Do not use the logo in a sentence instead of the words “Pace University.”
This applies to the University seal and college and school logos.