In order to successfully complete the CAP Program and move into your major at the end of the first year, you are required to achieve ALL of the following requirements:
- Achieve a cumulative QPA of 2.0 or better (“C” average)
- Complete at least 24 credits successfully
- Earn a grade of “C” or better in English 120 (Fall or Spring)
- Pass University 101
- If on probation (a GPA of below a 2.20) at the end of the Fall semester, successfully complete the mandatory Probation Seminar during the Spring semester.
In order to continue to be enrolled at Pace, students must show successful progress in accordance with University regulations, and must complete all CAP Program requirements within two consecutively-registered semesters. Students who successfully complete the CAP Program also must satisfy any specific requirements for their intended major.
Program Expectations – Spring Semester
Students must show satisfactory attendance at CAP activities and meetings during the Spring semester.
ALL ARE MANDATORY.
- Individual Appointments with your Advisor
- University 101 Group Advising Check-ins
- Mandatory Tutoring, if required
For more detailed information regarding the Program, check out the Student Handbook and Resource Guide distributed in UNV 101.