Before Classes Begin
Now you have attended Orientation and the countdown begins to your first day of classes! Below you will find links to many useful resources you will need before beginning at Pace in the fall:
- A guide to your first-semester schedule that you received at Orientation
- A description of University 101 and your Peer Leader
- Information on your Academic Advisor
- Instructions for setting up your Pace email address, which is required of ALL students
- A list of Key Terms that you will encounter during your time at Pace University
- A list of required documentation
- Frequently Asked Questions of first-semester college students, which include information on buying books, Financial Aid, housing and the CAP Program.
We hope you find this resource valuable and as always, if you have any questions, just contact us!