main navigation
my pace
Challenge to Achievement at Pace Program

Required Documentation

High School Transcript

Have you sent in your final high school transcript to Pace University indicating that you have graduated? If you haven’t, please have an official copy of your transcript sent to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.

Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), and College credits

Did you sit for any AP/IB exams? Or took college courses while enrolled in high school? If you answered yes to either of these questions, you need to arrange to have official copies of your test scores and college transcripts sent to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions as soon as the results are available.

However, please note, the University Undergraduate Transfer Credit Policy with regard to English for students admitted through the CAP Program:

Students admitted to Pace University through the CAP program will be placed into required English classes based solely on the results of their performance on Pace University’s English Placement Exam. Any previously earned credit for college-level English courses, or successful completion of exams through the College Board’s Advanced Placement (AP), the College Level Examination Program (CLEP), or the International Baccalaureate (IB) program, will be accepted only as credits towards the General/Open Electives component of the chosen degree program.

How you perform on the English placement test will determine your first English class, regardless of any AP, IB, or Transfer Credit that you may be bringing in for English. If you have taken a college-level English course, or have AP or IB credit, then you should be able to perform to that standard on the English placement test, which is evaluated by Pace English Faculty. Only your performance on this placement test will be used to determine your first-semester English course.

Further information can be found in the University's Transfer Credit Policy for Undergraduate Students, Section XI.

Immunization Records

Have you submitted proof of immunization? You will need to provide documentation of your immunizations (Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Meningitis) prior to the start of classes. This is a university requirement and is mandatory of all first year students.

For more information on anything mentioned above please refer to the information provided here Pace University - Admission - Admitted Students.