New York City Campus
Advising Center for Exploring Majors, Center for Academic Excellence
41 Park Row 2nd Floor
Many students ask the same questions! Speak to an Academic Advisor for help in determining what your unique qualities are while planning for your future!
- Did you know that most college students change their major at least once and some change their major several times during their college career?
- Are you feeling a little bit of pressure about making a concrete choice that may affect the rest of your life? Is it less pressure to think about making a concrete choice that will affect the next 4 years instead?
- Do you truly know what majors are offered at Pace? Do you know your options?
- Do you know what your interests are?
- Do you feel as though you want to do so much that you are having a hard time choosing one thing?
- Do you know that your dreams, coupled with a realistic plan, may just create your perfect career?
- Do you know how you can stay on track towards graduation and still explore your interests?
- Did you know that speaking with an Advisor will help you to stay on track as you go and help you to know what resources to take advantage of on campus?
"The Academic Resource Office has a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere; I feel calm in the office and that is very helpful when deciding on a major."
"The Advisor helped me figure out a direction for my major choice!"
"The office is very personable and is a lot of help for me ~ friendly and very easy to talk to!"
"The Advisor is very friendly and seems genuinely interested in my goals and how I can achieve them."