Information and Communication Technology Strategy and Innovation (Advanced)
This graduate-level Certificate in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Strategy and Innovation Advanced Certificate addresses the needs of experienced information systems professionals who have already completed or are near completing master's degree-level education and who wish to acquire industry insight into how firms leverage their information technology assets to gain competitive advantage in their respective markets. This program is offered using both the traditional in-class learning format as well as a multimedia-enhanced online learning format and builds on the concepts learned in the MS in Information Systems program offered through the Seidenberg School. It is anticipated that the majority of the people interested in the proposed certificate will be MS in Information Systems graduates from Pace or elsewhere.
- IS 620 IS and Organizational Strategy
- IS 637 IS Project Management
- IS 639 IS Policy & Planning (or equivalent)
- IS 650Telecommunications Management
- (or IS 652 Telecommunications Policy & Environment or equivalent)
- IS 626 Cases in Information and Communications Technology Innovation
Total Credit 15
Students interested in pursuing this program should be currently enrolled in or have completed an MS in Information Systems program.*
* All students beginning the certificate course sequence while matriculating in the MS in Information Systems program may apply up to 12 credits of those courses towards the elective requirement for the degree.
For more information on this program, visit the Seidenberg School of CSIS.