RN to BS Degree in Nursing Online Program
Our 100% online Bachelor of Science with a Nursing Major program offers licensed RNs (with an associate degree or diploma) like you the opportunity to finish your bachelor’s in a format that is flexible enough to accommodate your busy life – and at an affordable rate. Employers are seeking BS-qualified nurses, and today’s patients need them. In this program, you can prepare yourself to meet this demand.
This program is designed for the working professional
Because of the program’s flexible online classes and accelerated format, students can graduate in as little as two years. Or, depending on your previous college experience, the program can be completed in as short as 12 months. Also, new graduate nurses who have pre-licensure may enroll and must complete RN licensure through NCLEX-RN within two semesters.
Points of Distinction:
- Students can receive individualized clinical practice experiences to meet the essentials of a BSN education for professional nursing practice.
- Those who have National Nurse Specialty Certification through ANCC may receive 3 credits of nursing elective credit upon verification
- Ability to use Pace’s library for research and studying
- Become a member of the Pace family in NYC and Pleasantville
- Tap into Pace’s strong alumni network
If you are interested in applying to this program, click here.
If you have any questions, please call (914) 259-0948 or email RNtoBS@pace.edu.
- Enroll in the Pace Online BS in Nursing Completion Program and obtain a 2nd bachelor's degree.
- Enroll in our RN Master's Bridge Program, which will provide you with the equivalent coursework for a BSN and prepare you to matriculate into one of our graduate nursing programs. (Recommended)