College of Health Professions
Doctor of Nursing Science , The Sage Colleges , Troy, NY , 2016
Nursing Education and Leadership
MA , New York University , New York, NY , 2003
Advanced Practice Nursing in Pediatrics/Nursing Education
BS , Pace University , Pleasantville, NY , 1995
Awards and Honors
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society, May 1, 2010 - Inductee
LICENSURES & CERTIFICATES
- State of New Jersey Professional Registered Nurse
- Board Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
- New York State Certified Nurse Practitioner in Pediatrics
- New York State Professional Registered Nurse
Nicholls, L. (2016, April 30). Sage Graduate Schools Graduate Research Symposium. Socialization of Master's Prepared Nurses Assuming Their First Full-Time Academic Position as a Novice Nurse Faculty Member. Sage Graduate Schools, Troy, NY
Student Retention Sickle Cell Disease Novice/New Faculty Development
Sigma Theta Tau International
Pace University Pre-Commencement Awards and Recognition Ceremony
[Attendee, Award Ceremony]
Desc: Voted to participate as a "Faculty Pinner" for nursing students during ceremony.
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated, Iota Epsilon Omega Chapter
Desc: Committee advisor and member for community health promotion events.
Committee's Key Accomplishments: Plan community events in Northern NJ to promote Alzheimer's Awareness, Mental Health Awareness, Heart Disease, and Playground Mobilization to promote play and exercise.