College of Health Professions
Lienhard Hall 301
- @New York City
163 William Street NY 516
PhD , New York University , New York, NY , 1995
Nursing Research and Theory Development
MS , Hunter College , New York, NY , 1975
BS , Syracuse University , Syracuse, NY , 1972
Diploma Nursing , Burbank Hospital School of Nursing , Fitchburg, MA , 1970
Awards and Honors
- 35 year Pace Service Award
- Pace University Award for Distinguished Service “iPace Degree Completion Programs Team”
- 30 Year Anniversary Pace University , 2008 - commemorative chair
- AJN, 2005 - Book of the Year Award
- United States Army, 2004 - Medallion for Nursing Leadership 2001 - Certificate in Holistic Nursing
- American Lung Association of Hudson Valley, 2000 - Appreciation Award
- New York University , 1997 - Preceptor Award
- New York University , 1995 - 1995 Doctoral Scholar
- Pace University, 1993 - United States Air Force Educator of the Year
- Office of Adult Enrollment Services, Pace University, 1992 - Faculty Recognition Award
- Office of Adult Enrollment Services, Pace University, 1991 - Faculty Recognition Award 1989 - Charter Member of Zeta Omega Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International 1975 - Hunter College Federal Traineeship 1975 - United States Public Health Service Traineeship for Graduate Nurse Education 1972 - US Government Traineeship (Syracuse) for BSN Study
LICENSURES & CERTIFICATES
- Registered Professional Nurse Ny and MA
- Seeda and Bridges ,
- Certificate in Holistic Nursing
Feldman, H. R., Greenberg, M., Jaffe-Ruiz, M., Kaufman, S. & Cignarale, S. Hitting the Nursing Faculty Shortage Head On: Strategies to Recruit, Retain, and Develop Nursing Faculty.. Journal of Professional Nursing.
Greenberg, M. Effects of Self Generated Humorous Imagery on Pain and Anxiety.
Greenberg, M. “Where will I go?” Displaced Nurses Relate Their Experiences.
Greenberg, M. Therapeutic Humor as A Process of Caring within the Nurse-Client Relationship: Perspectives of Three Professional Nurses and Their Clients in an Acute Care Hospital Setting.
Greenberg, M. Relationship of Touch to Raising Esteem Levels in Elderly. Master's Project..
Epstein, C. D., Greenberg, M. & Roye, C. F. (2018, April). ENRS Annual Scientific Sessions. Changes in the Common Rule: What Nurse Researchers Need to Know. Eastern Nursing Research Society , Newark NJ April 11–13, 2018
Wexler, S., Roberts, M., Drury, L., Paljevic, E. & Greenberg, M.
2015 Summer Institute on Evidence Based Practice.
Evidence Based Clinical Excellence in Undergraduate Education.
University of Texas San Antonio Health Science Center , San Antonio, Texas
Grants, Sponsored Research and Contracts
Massachusetts Nurses Association
Eastern Nursing Research Society
Zeta Omega Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society for Nursing
ANA New York
Alumnae Association of New York University Division of Nursing
LSNFA [Committee Member]