Fundamentals of Business Analysis
Business Analysis is currently a HOT area in the job market. Companies now understand the value that good analysts bring to the project teams, and they are hiring trained individuals with those skills every day.
Our course will provide a solid foundation to learn the best practices and techniques to excel in the workplace. Our course addresses the breadth of the Business Analysis Professional's role, and how this role fits into the project management, business and technical environments. Through a combination of lectures and exercises, students will learn the key techniques and approaches necessary to be effective. They will also be able to understand how the BA fits into the bigger picture of the project, the enterprise, and why it is important to understand the needs of stakeholders, the project, and the business and technical environments. Participants will earn a Pace University Certificate of Completion.
Click here to see the Fall 2015 schedule.
- What a Business Analyst does
- How the Business Analyst role interfaces with other roles within the project
- How to gain more insight into the business environment
- The various software development approaches
- Requirements analysis techniques
Who Should Enroll
- New business analysts or anyone considering a career change into Business Analysis
- Project Managers seeking a greater understanding of Business Analysis Seasoned Business
- Analysts who may benefit from looking at the challenges faced in the workplace
- Individuals who want to excel in their business career by learning business analysis skills
Tuesday & Thursday Evenings
September 29 - October 8, 2015
6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Tuition: $595 (includes all materials)
Class Status: OPEN
Please contact Jim Irvine at (212) 346-1542 or firstname.lastname@example.org