Business Writing Essentials
Master the 10 business writing strategies, including getting started, understanding sentence structure, and being concise. Learn the new rules of e-communication to save time and achieve more. Through comparison, revisions, and discussion, learn ways to improve accuracy and clarity. Gain trust and increase confidence by crafting your message to meet your readers’ needs. Take your writing to the next level by immediately applying these essential strategies.Participants will receive a Pace University Certificate of Completion.
Click here to see the Fall 2016 schedule.
How You Will Benefit
- Master the principles of good grammar and punctuation
- Organize and write effective and powerful documents
- Learn how to write effective email
- Understand the entire writing process
- Write effective letters for all occasions
- Save time through proven tricks of the trade
- Letters that get results: four techniques for power and persuasion
- Using your writing to gain recognition
- Understanding your reader and selecting the appropriate approach; handling criticism
- Using mind-mapping to help you get started
Who Should Enroll
- Individuals who are interested in improving their business writing skills.
- "Theresa Breland is a GREAT instructor. She is a dynamic instructor. I am now VERY confident in my business writing." - D. Miller
- "I thought this review was great. Theresa was very knowledgeable and I felt comfortable asking questions." - M. Korensein
- "Thanks to Professor Breland, I am now confident in my business writing." - S. Smith
- "The teacher, Theresa Breland, was very personable and willing to answer all questions. Her lecture materials were well thought out and presented. The class was engaged as she was very approachable." - D. Perez
Pace University Midtown Center
551 Fifth Avenue at 45th
New York, NY
September 27, 2016
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Course#: Coming Soon!
Class Status: OPEN
Please contact Jamie Leotta at (212) 346-1123 or email@example.com.