Cost Estimating in Building Construction Certificate
Learn How to Effectively Estimate Your Construction Projects!
Project success and contractor profitability commence with accurate estimates. The construction project estimator is one of the most important people in the contractor's organization. In this innovative course, you will become acquainted with building construction, cost estimating, and hands-on experience in cost estimate preparation. Participants will receive a Pace University Certificate of Completion.
Click here to see the Fall 2015 schedule.
- Determining the cost estimates in building construction
- Building construction surveying from plan to speculation
- Unit prices and Lump-sum estimates
- Job sites and general overhead
- Bidding procedures
Who Should Enroll
- Individuals new to the field of construction
- Construction consultants
- Current employees within a construction management firm
This exciting course is offered exclusively in our Pace University Midtown Center Campus, which is conveniently located appr. two blocks from Grand Central Station.
Pace University Midtown Center
551 Fifth Avenue at 45th Street
New York, NY
November 7, 14 & 21, 2015
Tuition: $595 (includes all materials)
Class Status: OPEN
Please contact DJ McErlean-Hopson at (212) 346-1186 or email@example.com.