Graduate Assistantship Positions
Counseling & Personal Development Center seeks a 10-month position that will provide specific administrative support and relief to the Counseling and Personal Development Center through the implementation of administrative duties that support the mission and vision of the center.
- · Earned Bachelor’s degree
- · Full time enrollment in a Pace University Graduate Program
- · Experience with social media (e.g., Facebook and Twitter), Marketing and IT experience preferred
- · Experience with assessment and research tool required
- · Availability of 20 hours per week.
· 6 hours tuition and $2550 per semester.
Multicultural Affairs & Diversity Programs seeks one graduate assistant for the 2015-2016 academic year. These 10-month positions provide specific administrative support and relief to the Office of Multicultural Affairs & Diversity Programs. One graduate assistant provides services and resources to LGBTQ undergraduate students, while the other graduate assistant focuses on overall diversity programming and initiatives. Responsibilities include assisting in coordinating programs and events, updating and maintaining office websites and social media content, and scheduling at least 20 office hours per week. Find more information at http://www.pace.edu/diversity-programs/madp-graduate-assistantship.
Student Development and Campus Activities seeks (4) graduate assistants for the 2014-2015 academic year. These 10-month positions assist professional staff with advisement of student organizations, program development, and leadership training. Positions include:
- 1 Greek Life graduate assistant who will work specifically with fraternities and sororities to promote the shared values of the Greek community. Questions regarding this position can be directed to Robert-Thomas Jones, Associate Director for Greek Life / Leadership Initiatives at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 773-3767.
2 Orientation & Transitions graduate assistants who will work primarily with first year programming, Orientation, Week of Welcome, and other office-sponsored programs to support a healthy and active campus life. Questions regarding this position can be directed to Niki Fjeldal, Associate Director for Orientation & Transitions at email@example.com or call
- 1 Leadership Initiatives graduate assistant who will work specifically with our Setters Leadership Initiatives and supporting assessment and engagement reporting. Questions regarding this position can be directed to Jeff Domagala, Coordinator for Leadership Initiatives at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 773-3767.
Responsibilities may also include supervision of student staff, program advisement, and general administration. Find more information at http://www.pace.edu/student-development-plv/student-employment-opportunities.