Dyson Grant Clearance
Instructions for Dyson Grant Clearance
Effective January 1, 2019, follow the instructions below and use the PDF version of the Grant Proposal Clearance Form (GPCF) available here for processing through Adobe Sign to acquire the necessary signatures.
1. Complete Grant Proposal Clearance Form (GPCF) electronically with an attached project description/abstract and detailed budget in Excel Format.
2. The department administrator is to submit and track the GPCF and two attachments through Adobe Sign to ensure all necessary signatures are obtained.
- Email addresses for signatures in Adobe Sign are to be loaded in this order:
- Principal Investigator
- Co-Investigator (if applicable)
- Dyson Chair
- Clarissa Cylich (place signature block on Dyson Budget approval line)
- Maria Iacullo-Bird (place signature block on Dyson Dean’s Office Approval line)
- Richard Schlesinger (place signature block on Dean signature line)
- Sally Dickerson (place signature block on Associate Provost for Research’s signature line)
- The originator (department administrator) should be added as an approver for notification when all parties have signed.
3. Once all signatures are acquired, the department administrator is to send the completed form–via a separate email–to Associate Provost for Research Avrom Caplan at email@example.com, the Office of Research at firstname.lastname@example.org, and please CC Maria Iacullo-Bird at email@example.com.
Important note: Please save the completed form using the following format GrantClearance_Faculty Name_Grant Name_Grant Deadline Date.pdf for accurate record keeping, e.g. GrantClearance_Samuel Smith_NIH_09-26-2018.pdf and place a completed copy on the Dyson Adobe Sign shared drive after you receive it back from the Office of Research.
Any grant related questions should be directed to Sally Dickerson.
Any Adobe Sign questions should be directed to your department administrator or Rich Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.