Faculty, staff, and students have access to excellent resources focused on sustainability and the environment.
Dyson College Institute for Sustainability and the Environment underwrites the University’s annual membership to the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE). Pace University formed and serves as headquarters for the Environmental Consortium of Colleges & Universities.
If you have any questions about these memberships or their benefits, contact the Institute or the organizations directly.
- AASHE is a non-profit membership organization that empowers higher education faculty, administrators, staff and students to be effective change agents and drivers of sustainability innovation.
- AASHE membership covers everyone on campus. As members, we all have access to AASHE’s online resources and opportunities for networking, information sharing, collaboration, and professional development.
- Full details and links to benefits, including how to establish an individual account and subscribe to the AASHE Bulletin, a free weekly e-newsletter.
- Spearheaded and hosted by Pace University, the Consortium’s headquarters is situated within the Dyson College Institute for Sustainability and the Environment in Pleasantville, New York.
- The mission of the Environmental Consortium is to harness higher education’s intellectual and physical resources to advance regional, ecosystem-based environmental research, teaching, and learning with a special emphasis on the greater Hudson-Mohawk River watershed.
- Faculty, staff, administrators, and students, are encouraged to join this unique regional network.