The Actors Studio Drama School Difference
- It is the only MFA program officially sanctioned and supervised by the legendary Actors Studio.
- The curriculum has been designed by the leadership of the Actors Studio, including Presidents: Ellen Burstyn, Alec Baldwin and Al Pacino.
- It is the only school that offers the authenticity, continuity and authority of the Stanislavski System and the Method.
Making impact for Actors Studio Drama School students
- Consider a naming opportunity for the newly designed studios, classrooms and black box spaces that enrich the students learning experience.
- Provide Scholarship support to increase equitable opportunities for all artists of diverse backgrounds.
- Enable students to grow in their field of interest though support of Workshops, Craft Seminars and Master Series.